Junior PR Consultants – Join our team!
We are a driven, high-performing team of expert communications professionals who work with autonomy in a fun and dynamic culture. Missive is growing quickly and we are looking for a Junior PR Consultant to join our team. The role would suit someone with either 12 months’ PR experience or at least 12 months’ experience in an office environment.
Your role and responsibility includes:
- Effectively handle a portfolio of clients
- Play a critical part in bigger account teams
- Write high quality and engaging content that clearly articulates your client’s story
- Achieve great coverage results through media relations
- Make good use of your own contacts and different media angles
- Undertake weekly and monthly reporting across accounts
- Play a hands-on role for event management
- Support the wider Missive team with business development tasks
- Learn quickly – about the world of PR and your own personal development
You will have:
- A strong understanding or some experience in the PR world
- Strong writing skills
- An ambitious attitude and self-starter mentality
- Outstanding time-keeping and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A thirst for news
- An interest and knowledge of the technology and B2B sector
Missive is a communications consultancy with big aspirations. We have been recently shortlisted for Small Agency of the Year at PRCA Awards 2017 and have grown our team by over 300% in just two years.
We work with big brands including O2, Santander, Telefonica and Naspers (one of the world’s largest technology investors), startups, cutting-edge technology businesses and a raft of FinTech companies.
We are passionate about delivering genuine business outcomes for technology brands using strategic communications. We have won our clients new customers, VC funding, new executive talent, external accreditation and staff retention. In short, we want communications to have a material business impact for our clients.
What you will get from Missive
Supercharged career development: You will be working in a high quality agency that’s growing at pace. You’ll have access to an Executive Coach for personal and career coaching, along with tailored training days to help you develop the professional and personal skills you want. You won’t be stuck doing the same boring tasks day-in and day-out. If you want to try something new, put your hand up and it’s yours!
A host of benefits: Annual lifestyle allowance, weekly personal trainer in the office (optional!), a day off for your birthday (or an alternative day if you do want to come in and eat cake) and the annual company trip – the ‘Missive Massive’.
A great office environment: Missive is based in WeWork Moorgate – a young and lively co-working space. You will receive global WeWork membership, giving you access to any WeWork building in the world, unlimited coffee, biscuits, showers and bike storage, free breakfast on a Monday and an open invite to a huge range of networking and events. Once inside Missive’s own office you’ll also benefit from sporting sweepstakes, regular tea runs and (questionable) Spotify playlists.
Complete flexibility: Although we think you’ll love the office, you’ll also be given the kit and the freedom to work where, when and how you choose. We don’t measure our employees on the hours they do or where they do them. It’s what we achieve for our clients that’s meaningful.
And a competitive salary: We want everyone at Missive to enjoy coming to work and feel like they’re rewarded accordingly. We offer highly competitive salaries for the industry and an annual bonus based on personal and company performance.
If you like the sound of joining Missive, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A recent copy of your CV
- A cover letter detailing why you would be an outstanding addition to the team and explaining your passion for PR
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.