Missive is an award winning communications consultancy for the technology industry and exist with the sole aim of delivering a material impact – both to our clients and to the lives of our staff. We are currently experiencing rapid growth in our client portfolio, which boasts globally renowned brands and some of the UK’s most exciting startups. As a result, we are looking for a dynamic Junior Consultant (Junior Account Executive) to join our team.
The role would suit someone with either 12 months’ PR experience or at least 12 months’ experience in an office environment.
This job is for you if you have:
- A thirst for news
- An interest and knowledge of the technology and B2B sector
- You have around 12 months’ PR experience or at least 12 months’ experience in an office environment.
- A strong understanding or some experience in the PR world
- Strong writing skills
- An ambitious attitude and self-starter mentality
- Outstanding time-keeping and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
The job involves:
- Effectively working across a portfolio of clients to support with their PR needs
- Achieving great press coverage results through media relations
- Developing and making good use of your own contacts and different media angles
- Playing a critical part in account teams
- Writing high quality and engaging content that clearly articulates the client’s story
- Undertaking weekly and monthly reporting across accounts
- Playing a hands-on role for event management
- Supporting the wider Missive team with business development tasks
- Learning quickly – about the world of PR and your own personal development
The application process
If you live the sound of joining Missive, please send the following to [email protected]
- A recent copy of your CV
- A cover letter which includes a recent PR campaign you most admire and why you would be an outstanding addition to the Missive team
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Missive is passionate about delivering genuine business outcomes for technology brands using strategic communications. We are proud to be able to say that our clients have won customers, VC funding, high-calibre executive talent, external accreditation and staff retention – all as a result of our work.
Our team of communications experts includes some of the brightest brains in the industry, with collective experience spanning every corner of corporate tech PR (with a dash of policy and governance to boot).
Each and every member of the team works with autonomy, armed with the ability to explore and experiment to drive results both for our clients and for Missive as a whole.
We are fortunate to have a truly fun and dynamic culture which means that most days will see the office full despite our flexible working policy.
What you will get from Missive
Supercharged career development: You will be working in a high quality agency that’s growing at pace. You’ll have access to a company-wide Missive Academy courses, in house experts and an Executive Coach for personal and career coaching. We also offer tailored training days to help you develop the professional and personal skills you want. If you want to try something new, put your hand up and it’s yours!
A host of benefits: Annual lifestyle allowance, a day off for your birthday (or an alternative day if you do want to come in and eat cake) and the annual company trip – the ‘Missive Massive’.
A great office environment: Missive is based in WeWork Moorgate – a young and lively co-working space. You will receive global WeWork membership, giving you access to any WeWork building in the world, unlimited coffee, biscuits, showers and bike storage, free breakfast on a Monday and an open invite to a huge range of networking and events. Once inside Missive’s own office, you’ll also benefit from sporting sweepstakes, regular tea runs and (questionable) Spotify playlists.
And a competitive salary: We want everyone at Missive to enjoy coming to work and feel like they’re rewarded accordingly. We offer highly competitive salaries for the industry and an annual bonus based on personal and company performance.