If you are a dynamic Account Director with Tech PR, strategic comms or digital comms experience, we would love to hear from you.
This role is for you if:
- You’re an extraordinary Account Director who thrives on building great relationships with clients and delivering high quality work that makes an impact on the performance of a business.
- You’re excited by the idea of leading a highly motivated account team that consistently goes over and above for clients, helping to nurture successful PR careers.
- You care. About the future of PR, about the difference you make to clients, about the impact you have on your team and about your opportunity to evolve our business.
- You want to take a personal stake in defining the success of a growing agency with a big ambition. As a senior member of the team, you can shape the next stage of Missive’s journey: building our reputation, growing our team and welcoming new clients.
Missive is passionate about delivering genuine business outcomes for technology brands using strategic communications. We are proud to be able to say that our clients have won customers, VC funding, high-calibre executive talent, external accreditation and staff retention – all as a result of our work.
Our team of communications experts includes some of the brightest brains in the industry, with collective experience spanning every corner of corporate tech PR and digital marketing (with a dash of policy and governance to boot).
Each and every member of the team works with autonomy, armed with the ability to explore and experiment to drive results both for our clients and for Missive as a whole. Meet our team!
The application process
If you like the sound of joining Missive, please send the following to [email protected]
- A recent copy of your CV
- A cover letter which includes a recent PR campaign you have worked on and why you would be an outstanding addition to the Missive team
We look forward to hearing from you!
The role involves:
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of clients, managing account teams to the highest level
- Acting as the senior day-to-day contact for the client, offering strategic advice and counsel
- Managing client or team challenges with complete autonomy, ensuring swift and highly satisfactory resolution
- Creating near-perfect written and comms content every time, including design work
- Demonstrating logical and impactful PR objectives, strategy and tactics in new business proposals and PR plans
- Line-managing team members smoothly and effectively, developing skills and pushing potential
- Having ultimate accountability for effective forecasting and resourcing across accounts
- Identifying opportunities and assuming the lead in new business opportunities from start to finish
What you will get from Missive
Supercharged career development: You will be working in a high-quality agency that’s growing at pace, giving everyone opportunities to develop. You’ll have access to company-wide Missive Academy Hub, f2f courses, in house experts and an Executive Coach for personal and career coaching. We also offer tailored training days to help you develop the professional and personal skills you want. If you want to try something new, put your hand up and it’s yours!
A host of benefits: Including an annual lifestyle allowance, a generous pension, an extra day off for your birthday and the annual company trip – the ‘Missive Massive’.
A great office environment: Missive is based in London Bridge in a modern new office complete with unlimited coffee, biscuits, beers, breakout spaces, private call booths and more.
Complete flexibility: Although we think you’ll love the office, you’ll also be given the kit and the freedom to work where, when and how you choose. We don’t measure our employees on the hours they do or where they do them. It’s what we achieve for our clients that’s important.
And a competitive salary: We offer competitive salaries and discretionary bonuses based on personal and company performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.