We are looking for a Digital Account Manager or Digital Account Director with in-house or agency experience to join our growing team. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
This role is for you if:
- You are a Digital Account Manager/Account Director looking to grow your skills and have more responsibility for the growth of digital in an agency.
- You have worked in digital (in-house or agency) and have experience working with B2B clients, as well as B2C clients.
- You have experience of delivering integrated campaigns and can bring your digital skills to bear in your role.
- You are incredibly organised, meet deadlines with precision and can prioritise brilliantly.
- You care. About the future of digital and communications, about the difference you make to clients, about the impact you have on your team and about your opportunity to evolve our business.
- You have experience with SEO/SEM and Google Adwords.
- You have in-depth knowledge of online marketing tools (e.g. Hubspot) and technology.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
- You are willing and able to support junior members of the team in their learning and development by providing clear feedback and considered advice.
- You want to develop line management skills and responsibilities.
- You want to learn how to translate day-to-day management into strategic client counsel.
- You want to make your mark on a growing business and you’re excited to be part of the Missive growth story.
Missive is passionate about delivering genuine business outcomes for technology brands using strategic communications. We are proud to be able to say that our clients have gained customers, new investment, high-calibre talent, external accreditation and staff retention – all as a result of our work.
Our team of communications experts includes some of the brightest brains in the industry, with collective experience spanning every corner of corporate tech PR, digital marketing and corporate comms.
Each and every member of the team works with autonomy, armed with the ability to explore and experiment to drive results both for our clients and for Missive as a whole. We are fortunate to have a truly fun and dynamic culture which means that, prior to the pandemic, our office was full despite our leading working from home policy.
The Digital Account Manager role involves:
- Running client digital accounts or projects from beginning to end, taking responsibility for delivery of the schedule of work.
- Devising the monthly or project schedule of work in line with budget expectations; delegating deliverables across the team as required.
- Acting as a problem solver and ‘first filter’ for the digital programmes.
- Recommending, designing and implementing digital projects to increase their ROI.
- Setting up a list of KPIs to track for each client.
- Reviewing digital data to drive campaigns and provide client counsel.
- Analysing the effectiveness and impact of digital campaigns, and optimising as required.
- Presenting and training on social media and digital strategies to clients.
- Preparing and presenting reports on their progress.
- Keeping abreast with new trends in digital technology.
- Being a strong role model and leading junior team members; Effectively communicating feedback on work to junior members of the team and assisting in their learning and development.
- Contributing to new business proposals and playing an active role in pitch meetings.
- Contributing to Missive’s growth story through creative content, networking and joining other initiatives across the team.
What you will get from Missive
Supercharged career development: You will be working in a high-quality agency that’s growing at pace, giving everyone opportunities to develop. You’ll have access to company-wide Missive Academy Hub, f2f courses, in house experts and an Executive Coach for personal and career coaching. We also offer tailored training days to help you develop the professional and personal skills you want. If you want to try something new, put your hand up and it’s yours!
A host of benefits: Including an annual lifestyle allowance, a generous pension, an extra day off for your birthday and the annual company trip – the ‘Missive Massive’.
A great office environment: Missive is based in London Bridge in a modern new office complete with unlimited coffee, biscuits, beers, breakout spaces, private call booths and more.
Complete flexibility: Although we think you’ll love the office, you’ll also be given the kit and the freedom to work where, when and how you choose. We don’t measure our employees on the hours they do or where they do them. It’s what we achieve for our clients that’s important.
And a competitive salary: We offer competitive salaries and discretionary bonuses based on personal and company performance.
The application process
If you like the sound of joining Missive, please send your CV and a short covering letter to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Missive operates a blind recruitment process meaning all personal identifiers are removed from applications before they are shared with the recruitment team.