London has officially been named the top city in Europe for international tech talent.
Now it is more important than ever that we recruit the finest talent to help the city’s most exciting brands deliver business impact through communications.
We are looking for an Account Manager and a PR Consultant to join our award winning team.
Take a look at our careers page to find our more.
This role is for you if:
- You care. About the future of PR, about the difference you make to clients, about the impact you have on your team and about your opportunity to evolve our business.
- You’ve had some experience as an Account Manager and you’re looking to grow these skills and start taking even more responsibility for the day-to-day running of busy client accounts
- You have worked in PR and communications (in-house or agency) for at least three years and have some experience working with B2B or technology clients.
- You have a talent for translating complex subjects – in both written and verbal form – to capture the attention of the media, your clients and colleagues.
- You have a thirst for news and exceptional knowledge of the media and influencer landscape with views on how its evolution will impact businesses.
- You are willing and able to support junior members of the team in their learning and development by providing clear feedback and considered advice
- You want to develop line management skills and responsibilities
- You want to learn how to translate day-to-day management into strategic client counsel
- You want to make your mark on a growing business and you’re excited to be part of the Missive growth story
This job is for you if you have:
- A thirst for news
- Knowledge of the technology and/or B2B PR sector is a must
- You have at least 12 months PR experience
- Strong writing skills
- An ambitious attitude and self-starter mentality
- Outstanding time-keeping and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.