Tech PR job opportunities at Missive
We are experiencing rapid growth in our client portfolio and have a tech PR roles available in the business.
Missive is passionate about delivering genuine business outcomes for technology brands using strategic communications. We are proud to be able to say that our clients have won customers, VC funding, high-calibre executive talent, external accreditation and staff retention – all as a result of our work.
Our team of communications experts includes some of the brightest brains in the industry, with collective experience spanning every corner of corporate tech PR (with a dash of policy and governance to boot).
Each and every member of the team works with autonomy, armed with the ability to explore and experiment to drive results both for our clients and for Missive as a whole. Meet our wonderful team.
This role is for you if you have:
- A thirst for news
- Knowledge of the technology and/or B2B PR sector
- At least 12 months PR experience
- Strong writing skills
- An ambitious attitude and self-starter mentality
- Outstanding time-keeping and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
The role involves:
- Effectively working across a portfolio of clients to support with their PR needs
- Achieving great press coverage results through media relations
- Developing and making good use of your own contacts and different media angles
- Playing a critical part in account teams
- Writing high quality and engaging content that clearly articulates the client’s story
- Undertaking weekly and monthly reporting across accounts
- Playing a hands-on role for event management
- Supporting the wider Missive team with business development tasks
- Learning quickly – about the world of PR and your own personal development
How Missive supports it’s Tech PR stars:
Supercharged career development: You will be working in a high-quality agency that’s growing at pace, giving everyone opportunities to develop. You’ll have access to company-wide Missive Academy courses, in house experts and an Executive Coach for personal and career coaching. We also offer tailored training days to help you develop the professional and personal skills you want. If you want to try something new, put your hand up and it’s yours!
A host of benefits: Annual tech & wellbeing allowance, a day off for your birthday (or an alternative day if you do want to come in and eat cake), flexible working, a sabbatical for long service, and the annual company trip – the ‘Missive Massive’.
A great office environment: Missive is based in London Bridge in a modern new office complete with unlimited coffee, biscuits, beers, breakout spaces, private call booths and more.
Complete flexibility: Although we think you’ll love the office, you’ll also be given the kit and the freedom to work where, when and how you choose. We don’t measure our employees on the hours they do or where they do them. It’s what we achieve for our clients that’s important.
And a competitive salary: We offer competitive salaries and discretionary bonuses based on personal and company performance.
Missive is an independent communications & PR consultancy that specialises in technology. We work with B2B and B2C brands focused on digital transformation across multiple industry sectors including, enterprise tech, FinTech, EdTech, AdTech, HealthTech, Telecoms and SpaceTech. We are headquartered in London, with a global reach and mindset. Everyone at Missive shares a passion for delivering communications and PR that create impact.